I swear I’m hungry 70 % of the day. And the remaining 30%, I’m sleeping.
Highest Weight: 200
Goal Weight:145 UGW: 135
CURRENT 135! but new goal, 125
Josh Peck stated that:
“I made a conscious effort to lose weight because I knew I could be happier as well as being healthier. I started by going on a diet a year and a half ago and I got a personal trainer, but I definitely have a healthier lifestyle now. Also I feel that because I do so much television, I am a better role model. I don’t really understand why I should be a role model, but I know that kids do look up to me, so it is my responsibility to motivate people and be inspiring. I hope that I can do that for kids. It doesn’t really matter what you look like though, it is who you are that matters, of course.”
Inspiration for both males and females.
i see a lot saying they’re going to throw out their a&f clothes BUT another way to boycott abercrombie & fitch is to donate your a&f clothes to homeless shelters. because it would be going against what a&f are trying so hard to prevent when they burn their surplus clothes
If you have them, DO THIS please. The only place I ever want to see A&F clothes again is on the homeless and other people in need. So it’s like a winning situation for EVERYONE.
|I Can't Do This Alone - Broadway|
|Save You - Simple Plan|
|Yellow - Coldplay|
|F**kin Perfect - P!nk|
|Who You Are - Jessie J|
|Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars|
|Skyscraper - Demi Lovato|
|The Scientist - Coldplay|
|Adam's Song - Blink-182|
|Fix You - Coldplay|
|The Middle - Jimmy Eat World|
|Shake It Out - Florence and the Machine|
|Never Give in - Black veil brides|
|4 Words (To Choke Upon) - Bullet For My Valentine|
|Saviour - Black Veil Brides|
|Hold On Till May - Pierce the Veil|
|Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance|
|Who Are You Now - Sleeping With Sirens|
|If I'm James Dean, then you're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens|
|Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls|
|Invincible - Muse|
|Screenager - Muse|
|Blackout - Muse|
|This Too Shall Pass - OK Go|
|Lover Dearest-Marianas Trench|
|The Masterplan - Oasis|
|Whatever - Oasis|
|Butterflies And Hurricanes - Muse|
|The perfect kiss - New Order|
|Stay young - Oasis|
|Beside You-Marianas Trench|
|You've got the heart of a star - Oasis|
|Stop crying your heart out - Oasis|
|Born This Way - Lady Gaga|
|All Things Must Pass - George Harrison|
|Legacy- Memphis May Fire|
|Vaulted Ceilings- Memphis May Fire|
|What I've Done- Linkin Park|
|Sanctuary- Paradise Fears|
|Therapy- All Time Low|
|Never Too Late- Three Days Grace|
|The Storm - Of Mice & Men|
|The Great Hendowski - Of Mice & Men|
|Just Keep Breathing-We Came As Romans|
|Motionless In White- Immaculate Misconception|
|Skylines And Turnstiles - My Chemical Romance|
|Walk On Water Or Drown - Mayday Parade|
|Hold On Till May - Pierce The Veil|
|Never Too Late - Three Days Grace|
|Amelia- Tonight Alive|
|The Depths- Of Mice & Men|
|The Heart Never Lies - McFly|
|Fix You - Coldplay|
|Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings|
|Firework - You Me At Six|
|The A Team - Ed Sheeran|
|The Great Escape - Pink|
|Someone - Lucy Spraggan|
|Good Morning Sunshine - Alex Day|
|Living in the Moment - Jason Mraz|
|Gravity - Alison Krauss & Union Station|
|The Last Night - Skillet|
|Lose Yourself - Eminem|
|Beautiful - Eminem|
|Invincible - Hedley|
|Heaven's Gunna Wait - Hedley|
|I'll Be There - Faber Drive|
|Be Still - The Fray|
|Tomorrow Will Be Kinder - The Secret Sisters|
|How To Save A Life - The Fray|
|Still Breathing - Mayday Parade|
|Build You Up - Kim Taylor|
|Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne|
|You Only Live Once - Suicide Silence|
|Save Your Heart - Mayday Parade|
|Lightweight- Demi Lavato|
|With Arms Wide Open- Creed|
|A little bit longer - Jonas Brothers.|
|YOU ARE NOT ALONE-MICHAEL JACKSON|
|Demi Lovato - Believe in Me|
|Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol|
|We are who we are- Little Mix|
|The Cave- Mumford and Sons|
|Saviour - Lights|
|When You See My Friends - Mayday Parade|
|Absolutely (Story of a Girl) - Nine Days|
|Wasted - Cartel|
|Closer To The Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars|
|Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night) - All Time Low|
|You Are More - Tenth Avenue North|
|Firework - Katy Perry|
|Crash & Burn - Savage Garden|
|Always - Bon Jovi|
|Not Alone- Red|
|Alibi - 30 Seconds To Mars|
|Survive - Rise Against|
|Radioactive - Kings Of Leon|
|Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day|
|Bulletproof Heart - My Chemical Romance|
|Not Alone - Darren Criss|
|I'll Be Okay - McFly|
|Nothing Is Wrong - Mika Ben-Yami|
|Get free - Major Lazer|
|Remembering Sunday - All time low|
|M.I.A. - Avenged Sevenfold|
|Missy Higgins - Nightminds|
|Be Alright - Justin Bieber|
|Future - Paramore|
|Starting Over - Macklemore|
|You're Never Over - Eminem|
|Hold on - Ed Sheeran|
|We are - Ed Sheeran|
|Tied Together With a Smile-Taylor Swift|
|Change- Taylor Swift|
|Skyscraper - Demi Lovato|
|Give Your Heart a Break - Demi Lovato|
|Sanctuary - Paradise Fears|
|Iridescent - Linkin Park|
|100 Years - Five for Fighting|
|The Heart of Life - John Mayer|
|My Chemical Romance- Welcome To The Black Parade|
|Save Rock and Roll - Fall Out Boy ft Elton John|
|Got What it Takes - Alex Day|
|Match Into Water- Pierce the Veil|
|I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin|
|Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back - My Chemical Romance|
|Changed- Rascal Flatts|
|OCD - Suicide Silence|
|Legacy- Memphis May Fire|
|Little Things - One Direction|
|On The Brightside- NeverShoutNever|
|Linkin Park - The Catalyst|
|Linkin Park - High Voltage|
|One Life - Hedley|
|Life Is Waiting - Hedley|
|Imagine - John Lennon|
|Free Fallin' - John Mayer|
|Boston - Augustana|
|Bruised and Scarred - Mayday Parade|
|Sissy's Song - Alan Jackson|
|Six Degrees of Separation - The Script|
|Skinny Love- Bon Iver|
|Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six|
|Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade|
|Don't Stop Me Now-Queens|
the cat that just casually fucking hiccuped and probably summoned the dark lord
omg the way that last baby hops!
The mama’s all embarrassed, “oh my god! I am so so sorry they don’t usually behave like this, they’re good kids really…”
i’m laughing so hard
I’M SO DONE
Cut off two 12 inch ponytails to donate to Locks of Love!
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. People do not understand that mental illnesses, such as depression, are actual chemical imbalances in your body. They are not brought on by choice. My dad was diagnosed with depression. He was so ashamed of it that he hid it from me and my brothers. A month later, he killed himself. The stigma that comes with mental illness made my Dad embarrassed to talk to his own kids about this problem because he felt like less of a man.
Erase the stigma. The more we talk about mental illness, the less likely it will end in suicide.
I can’t even express how much i love this, and I wish everyone at my school could see this. because I am so tired of being judged for something i can’t control.
Do you struggle with binge eating disorder?
I did for over 8 months and I gained at least 20 pounds from it! I was able to recover from it in June 2011. Since then I have been binge free!! I would love to help anyone who is currently struggling with binge eating!! Feel free to message me here!
What is binge eating disorder?
Binge-eating disorder is a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food. Almost everyone overeats on occasion, such as having seconds or thirds of a holiday meal. But for some people, overeating crosses the line to binge-eating disorder and it becomes a regular occurrence, usually done in secret.
Signs of binge eating disorder:
- Feeling out of control when eating.
- Eating compulsively.
- Constantly thinking about food.
- Eating in private.
- Eating to the point of being full or to the point of feeling sick.
- Eating to relieve stress or to comfort yourself.
- Feeling guilty, ashamed, or disgusted after eating.
- Feeling unable to stop eating or prevent a binge although you don’t want to binge.
- Eating very quickly.
What are the health risks of binge eating disorder?
Over time, compulsive overeating usually leads to obesity. Obesity, in turn, causes numerous medical complications, including:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gallbladder disease
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Certain types of cancer
- Joint and muscle pain
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep apnea
- Weight Gain
Emotional & Social Risks:
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Weight obsession
- Restriction of activities due to embarrassment of weight.
Treatment For Binge Eating Disorder:
- Psychotherapy: A type of counseling that helps to develop a healthy relationship towards weight and food.
- Medication: Some medication can be used to help control depression and anxiety that may be associated with an eating disorder.
- Nutrition Counseling: A type of counseling that helps to restore normal eating habits.
Books to Help With Binge Eating:
- Overcoming Binge Eating
- Getting Better Bite by Bite
- Binge Eating Disorder Recovery and the 12 Steps
- Binge Eating Disorder: Clinical Foundations and Treatment
- A Clinician’s Guide to Binge Eating Disorder
- Getting Out of B.E.D.
- Eating Disorders Information for Teens
- Overcoming Your Eating Disorder
- Healing the Hungry Self
- Intuitive Eating
- List of more books!
Tips to reduce binging:
- Brush your teeth frequently.
- Keep cravings and unhealthy foods out of your house- out of sight, out of mind.
- Avoid grazing or “hanging out” in the kitchen.
- Do not buy in bulk or bring home leftovers from a restaurant. Chances are you will binge on them all once you are home.
- Make pre-packed healthy snacks so you can grab one on the go to satisfy your hunger and reduce cravings.
- Do not diet or deprive yourself of foods you love. MODERATION is key!
- Do not bring money with you to school, work, etc. so you won’t be tempted to buy snacks from the vending machine. Instead pack your own healthy ones!
- Find ways to better cope with your stress and emotions -> Do NOT turn to food for the answer! It only makes things worse!
- Eat when hungry but eat slower.
- Drink lots of water before and while eating - it will help you feel more full.
- Use smaller plates and cut food into pieces while eating.
- Focus while eating: Do not mindlessly eat while watching tv or while distracted by any other activity.
- Keep a food diary- this
What to do rather than binge:
- Go on tumblr!
- Read health books or any other kind of book!
- Make a craft.
- Paint your nails.
- Take a bath.
- Find a new hobby.
- Do a scavenger hunt.
- Redecorate your room.
- Update your ipod.
- Go to the gym.
- Go for a walk/run in your neighborhood.
- Hang out with a friend.
- Go shopping.
- Find a penpal or write to a relative.
- Go through your old stuff and donate whatever you no longer need!
- Write out all of your goals and reasons why you should not binge!
- Send nice messages to your followers!
- Watch tv.
- Play cards.
- Do chores.
- Go on an adventure.
- Drink tea.
- Chew gum.
- Do yoga.
- Watch youtube videos.
- Vent to someone.
- Make yourself a glitter jar. Shake, stare, relax.
- Make a journal or collage.
- Play a game (an app , board game, computer game, or other video game, ANYTHING!)
After a Binge:
- Drink lots of water: It helps to eliminate toxins and get rid of water weight.
- Eat asparagus: It will help to reduce bloating.
- Eat fruits and veggies: They are a perfect, low-calorie snack. And they help to replenish nutrients!
- Workout: This will help to boost your metabolism.
- Drink green tea: This is a great way to counteract a binge! Green tea is high in antioxidants and will help boost your metabolism!
- MOVE ON: You cannot change the fact that you binged so you must forgive yourself! If you remain mad at yourself it will only make matters worse! Focus on making tomorrow better!! Everyone has bad days! You just gotta pick yourself back up and move on!
Please reblog this if you struggle with binge eating! Even if you don’t please reblog this for your followers who do!
Binge eating is an awful eating disorder and it is so hard to recover from and I want everyone to know that I am here to help! I have recovered from it and would love to help anybody else struggling! Just send me a message here!
This a Moonmelon, scientifically knows as asidus. This fruit grows in some parts of Japan, and is known for its vibrant blue color. What you probably don’t know about this fruit is that it can switch flavors after you eat it. Everything sour will taste sweet, everything salty will taste bitter, and it gives water a strong orange-like taste. It’s also very expensive…costing about ￥16000 JPY (which is about 200 dollars).
or you know this could be photoshopped
you tell me
this is alexandrias melon (wow)
it never grows seeds but it can still produce other melons (its magic)
it is grown deep in the jungles of peru and can prevent you from aging well into the hundreds
it is known by the natives there as k’uhul ajaw cacao shi-jiiy.
its really strange how all of these pictures look exactly the same because everything on the internet is true
This is the Peppermeloni. (seriously gosh just look at that sexy mother fucker) Its scientific name is Tumblrous Pepperonus.
The only known specimen is in a pot in David Karps treasure dungeon. It is a tradition that a single slice is given to every tumblr blog that reaches 500,000 followers.
It has the remarkable property of being as healthy as watermelon but tasting like cheesy pepperoni pizza.
This planet is really just so amazing guys wow.
The taste of this melon will always surprise you.
Today has been great. We can all go to bed, the day is finished.